REMODELS & REPAIRS
If you need repairs, or have a remodel in progress, a site visit is necessary. Please call our office at 719-596-0095 to schedule an estimate. If you have blueprints for new construction (including basement finishes), please see the instructions below.
ESTIMATES FROM BLUEPRINTS
If you have blueprints in .pdf format, you can email them to us for an estimate. Please include all of the following information:
1. Your first and last name
2. The name of your company, if you are a contractor
3. Your/the company's mailing address and phone number (note that estimates will be emailed to you, and if we work on your project, the invoice will be sent to the mailing address you provide here; your contact information will not be shared, sold, or used for any other purpose)
4. Job address
5. Garage: If the plans are for a new house with a garage, how much of the garage will be drywalled? Building code requires the ceiling and all walls common to the house to be drywalled as a fire stop, but the exterior walls are optional. If you would like the garage textured, please say so.
6. Texture: Please specify the type of texture you would like. If you aren't sure, we can provide options. Please see our Texture page for examples.
7. Corners: Round or square? Window corners may be different from wall corners.
8. Estimated Start Date: When will you need drywall? Next week? Six months? Still just budgeting? All are welcome, but because costs are subject to change, we like to have an idea of where on the calendar your project will fall.
Don't forget to attach your plans, and email them to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bid invitations for commercial projects can be sent to the same address. Note that we do not work outside of Colorado, and are not bidding projects north of Castle Rock at this time.